Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gettin' close to the end...

Exactly one week of school is left. Though it's sad, Tuesday, during Lady's Prayer Time in the hot, HOT sun on the terrace, I decided to look at it as such a good thing, because that's what it truly is. We've all come here from different situations and stages in life to learn more about our Lord and Savior and that's exactly what we've done. We've all changed and become more equipped to be strong warriors, servants, lovers and followers of Christ. This school has been one of the biggest blessings in my life and if I had to repeat the last year of painful stress I had to go through to get here, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Corny and mushy as this post is, it's alllll true and I love it. I can't wait to travel, meet new people and explore God's beautiful creation. I can't wait to go home, be a light in my family, my community and read the Bible with my sister (you too, parents). I can't wait to continue all the amazing friendships I've made with the incredible people in this place. All things are good, all things are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment