Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Day in the Life... at Rio Vida

Holaaa,

I'm currently sitting in the conference hall on Karianne's mac, listening to the Mountain live on the internet. They're playing Bloody Sunday by U2 and I couldn't be happier to hear it. So far, I haven't become tooo homesick. I think some computer time every other day, listening to the Mountain and talking to the parents every couple days is doin' me pretty good. We'll see how I feel in another month. A MONTH! I'm here for a whole 'nother month, almost THREE! I can't believe it. Mary and I love it here and... I haven't said anything to the family yet, Mama, but if there's any way we can stay here longer, we have to. If we can hook a job somewhere, WOOF it on an olive farm on Corfu or a sunny vineyard in Southern Italy, it's happening. Lecture's starting up. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment